Simply the best in made-to-order custom fit cool and cold weather garments for men and women.
Hunt the rut in quiet comfort.
"Specialty Garments For Outdoor Enthusiasts"
thank you for your patronage over the past year!
in 2013 we celebrate our 25th year in business. We wish to thank all who have had a part in our success and want to wish everyone a safe and successful new year.
**enjoy the great outdoors**
NEWS - RAVEN WEAR OF CANADA INC. IS NOW OFFICIALLY A
MUCK BOOT DEALER
Only available in Canada. We cannot ship these to the US.
We have instock the Woody Sport Camo Boots
(brown rubber bottom with a Mossy Oak Breakup camo high top) ranging in sizes from 8 thru 12 (men's).
Women's sizes go one size down to fit comparable men's size. Ei. - women's 9 fits men's 8
Price: $175.00 plus GST
Please call 1-800-387-2836 to receive our current catalog
Pro-Staff and Customer Album
Owners, Dennis and Susan Hindbo, are seriously dedicated to designing and producing high quality specialty garments and equipment for outdoor enthusiasts (men and women).
We pledge to provide the most comfortable and functional made-to-order clothing available today. Custom fit for "any body".
We also pledge to provide superior customer service and true value for the items we produce.
Raven Wear of Canada Inc. is located in the beautiful foothills of west central Alberta just three miles east of the Village of Caroline. Our showroom and office hours are currently Monday through Thursday from 9am to 4pm. Friday and Saturday by appointment. Call: 1-800-387-2836 or 403-722-3896. Closed Sunday. Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Raven Wear garments are made-to-order, however, we do keep some inventory in stock at our location.
Following is a list of some very satisfied customers: Russell Thornberry, Larry Weishun, Jim Zumbo,
Jim Shockey, Gregg Ritz, Bill Jordan, David Blanton, Jon Brunson, Gina Brunson, Wade Boggs,
Jackie Bushman, Terry Rohm, Lee Lakosky, Tiffany Lakosky, Jamie Hayes, Adam Hays, Chris David,
Joella Bates, Tom Hoffman, Joe Kelly, Rodney Kelly, Robert Kyosaki, David Morris, and many more...
Cold weather conditions......
RAVEN WEAR garments are
field proven to keep you WARM,
DRY AND QUIET.
Raven Wear's clothing line and accessories were developed with the input of avid hunters and outdoor enthusiasts. Our products are DESIGNED TO WORK, whether it's helping you stay in a tree stand all day or remaining silent within arrow range of a monster buck or whatever your trophy. Raven Wear products:
THE RAVEN WEAR ANTI-FREEZE SOLUTION
Never, ever wear cotton when hunting in cool or cold weather conditions! Cotton:
Staying warm, motionless and quiet is the hunter's most difficult task. The Raven Wear Anti-Freeze System is the solution.
1. We recommend that our customers start with hydro-phobic thermal underwear made of a polyester-lycra combination that stretches 4 ways. This material provides maximum moisture transfer and heat retention. The best base layer available today! This fabric is brushed on the inside and smooth on the outside to offer easy on and off of your other fleece layers. This layer creates a good heat trap and yet wicks moisture away.
2. The next layer recommended is our 100% polyester, wind-resistant, water-repellent camo fleece thermal suit which acts as a heat trap but remains breathable to let body moisture out. It can also be lined with ComforMax IB if needed.
3. The outer layer is the Anti-Freeze System jacket and bibs made with a 100% polyester wind-resistant, water-repellent APHD Grey Camo fleece. A thick "sherpa" (lofty polyester lining resembling lamb's wool) is used as the lining.
4. Between the outer fleece and the sherpa lining is a sewn-in water-repellent wind barrier called ComforMax IB by DuPont. This membrane allows for excellent breathablility while keeping the elements out.
This wind barrier is also used in our mid-weight garments. Check out the product section for the mid-weight garments. Note: single layer micro-fleece is perfect for early season in temperatures even up to 50 deg. F.
5. Many accessories such as the booties, boot blanket, mitts, Convert-A-Muff, hats and neck warmers are available to keep you warm and dry from head to toe.
Feel free to consult with us on custom configurations such as extra pockets and zippers or whatever you need to suit your style of hunting.
Tom Miranda - Alberta Muley Oct.'08
Thank you to the many outfitters who recommend Raven Wear to their clients. The quiet, comfort of these garments enables hunters to stay in the field in order to be successful.
Outfitters are confident in the performance of this great gear!
We're pleased to offer outfitters a 10% discount and offer custom embroidery services.
Thanks for sending your friends and clients to:
www.ravenwear.ca (ca for Canada)
Copyright © 2010